AGUA VIVA MINISTRIES EXISTS TO REACH MEXICO FOR CHRIST
Chuy Davalos, the founder of Agua Viva Ministries, had a passion for the lost people of Mexico and today we accomplish his vision via four aspects of ministry:
ONE: We work with U.S. partners to share Christs love to the people of Ensenada, Mexico. TWO: We have a Bible school to provide pastoral, theological, and practical ministry training. THREE: We maintain a camp facility in Ensenada, Mexico where Mexican churches hold retreats, seminars, and other events at an affordable rate. FOUR: We support missionaries throughout Mexico with the goal of planting churches in unreached areas.
In order to fulfill the Great Commission and to Reach Mexico for Christ:
~ We will train Mexican Christian leaders.
~ We will work alongside local churches for spiritual growth in Mexico.
~ We will involve U.S. missionary guests in the life of the local church, serving and evangelizing our community.
~ We will maintain low-cost camping facilities as a space for Mexican churches to grow closer to God.
~ We will educate all who come, promoting cross-cultural understanding and a missions-minded worldview. We will be a tool by which the lives of North Americans, particularly Mexicans, are eternally changed.
* We believe in the scripture of the Old and New Testaments as inspired by God, infallible, and of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
* We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
* We believe that humankind was created in the image of God, but sinned and thereby incurred physical and spiritual death which is separation from God; all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
* We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified by his blood.
* We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his ascension into Heaven, and in his life as high priest and advocate for us.
* We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
* We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting separation from God of the lost.
* We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ will personally and visibly return to the earth and establish His Kingdom.